- (415) 339-5810
- An Entire Block of Carrara Marble from Carrara
- A Project Featuring Clay, Wood, and Iron
- All Travertine Clad, Bathtub, and Vanities for a Malibu Project
- The Creation of a "Silver" Sink
- Emperador & Calacatta
- The Saratoga Congregation
- Stone Clad for a St. Helena Project
- An Outdoor Courtyard Showcasing Cardoso Cobblestone
- Majestic Calacatta Caldia for a Bathroom Project in Hawaii
- Atherton Residence
- Multiple Stone Applications for a Project in St. Helena
- Aga Sophia Replica Columns
- Long Format Corso Bricks (VT col) for a Residence in Modesto
- Kenwood Inn Fireplaces
- Saratoga Inlaid Floor Project
- British Stone in the Bay Area
- The Film Archive and Preservation Center
- The Elliptical Staircase
- A Fireplace for a Shady Canyon Project
- A Dream Pool
- The Santa Lucia Preserve Project
- A Unique House for a Woodside Project
- Travertine Noce Wall Clad
- A Special Powder Room in Calacatta Oro
- The Jacuzzi Winery Project
The Jacuzzi Winery Project
The owners, Fred and Nancy Cline, contacted CoorItalia for some authentic Italian roof tiles for their recently completed new winery.
“The selection of the roof tiles was an important element of our project and CoorItalia presented us the terra cotta roof tiles produced in the Veneto Region”, they said.
We visited the plant and found out the product was of excellent quality and original to the Italian architecture. In fact, we selected four different colored barrel caps. Our roofers were impressed with the innovative system of the Bicoppo (an extrusion of two piece pan tiles built as one).
Consequently, the Jacuzzi Family Winery is the first commercial project to use the Bicoppo in the US.
You can see additional photos at the Jacuzzi Winery Website together with the travertine cobblestone courtyard that CoorItalia supplied.
Architect: Sean Garrett
Products Featured: Antiqued Color, Special Tiles