- (415) 339-5810
- An Entire Block of Carrara Marble for Hawaii
- Ongoing Project in Portola Valley - Clay, Wood & Iron
- Malibu Project - All Travertine Clad, Bathtub & Vanities
- The creation of a "Silver" Sink
- Emperador & Calacatta
- The Saratoga Congregation
- Ongoing Project: Corner Stone Clad
- British Stone in the Bay Area
- A Building inspired from the Past created for the Future
- The Elliptical Staircase
- A Reproduced Fireplace
- A Dream Pool
- Santa Lucia Preserve
- An Entire Home Project in Woodside
- Travertine Wall Clad
- A Special Powder Room in Calacatta Oro
- Jacuzzi Winery
- Carmel Roof Tops
- Two different Installation Ideas
- The Most Famous Terracotta Cupola in the World
- Travertine Bathroom
- The Creation of Custom Medallions
The owners, Fred and Nancy Cline, contacted CoorItalia to find authentic Italian roof tiles for their recently completed new winery.
“The selection of the roof tiles was an important element of the project and CoorItalia presented us the terra cotta roof tiles produced in the Veneto Region.”
We visited the plant and found the product to be of excellent quality and original to the Italian architecture. In fact, we selected four different colored barrel caps. Our roofers were impressed with the innovative system of the Bicoppo ( an extrusion of two piece pan tiles built as one).
Consequently, the Jacuzzi Family Winery is the first commercial project to use the Bicoppo in the US.
You can see additional photos at The Jacuzzi Winery Website together with the travertine cobblestone courtyard that CoorItalia supplied.
Architect: Sean Garrett
Products Featured: Antiqued Color, Special Tiles